Denied The Good's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Good, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Good

The Good VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Good
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55249916
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all banned on multiple servers.

It appears the reason I was banned was that I did some "group trolling" with my friend The Bad. I am a very honest person and will be straightforward with you, I have a pretty upfront and ironic personality, so when I come and play on the servers I am apparently rude to other players and harass them which I aknowledge and that I do understand.

Anyways, proceeding, I have a friend, The Bad, who hops on sometimes, but not as often as me. He was banned a couple of times for harassment while I have never received a ban. Most of the situations, I received PM from the mods and a kick, but I never went further than that. How is it that I can be banned for 5 days on a server and 14 on another one when I have never crossed the ban line for harassment or any other offense? I consider this judgment exagerated, very unfound and pretty rudimentary. Most of the time I play without my friend because either he doesn't feel like playing or he is banned which brings me to this point: I do not understand the group trolling offense that lays over my head simply because while he was getting banned for what he was doing I was simply being warned and that I eventually STOPPED and remained between the boundaries. In other words, I understand that the harrasment created by me is wrong, but why is it related to Group Offense if I am always acting like I described wheter my friend is here or not. I do not find the judgment fair at all and would like to be inlightened on the situation.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Only my word and playtime compared to The Bad's playtime.​

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @ant. to handle your appeal for group trolling and harassment.

Tagging @Ashes Relandi to handle your appeal for rdm and leave.

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hello @The Good ,
    Lets get straight to the point here. I'll be explaining my part in regards to your RDM and Leave ban that I have issued on you.

I've banned you for RDM and Leave (1st Offense).

During my session of modding, you had damaged another innocent 3 seconds into the round. He killed you for it. Before I could report you for the damage, you had left.

Here is the damage:
    [​IMG]

And here is the leave message during the exact same round:
    [​IMG]

For a more visual representation, I've included the Deathscene. You were shooting randomly and managed to damage 1 other for 54HP as per the logs.

With all this evidence, I issued you a 1st offense RDM and Leave ban.

In terms of appeal to have this lifted:
    Knowing the numerous amounts of times you have been on the server (with and without your friend The Bad) you have been very disruptive in terms of your attitude towards both staff and players.

For this, I will be denying your appeal for my part.
    Appeal: Denied

I will now leave the rest for my admin @ant. for his ban.

4. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hello @The Good and @Kek Wizard 420 ,

This will be a message to both of you. Staff members have noticed that you both like to gang up on members to harrass them. Below are videos from @Kek Wizard 420 's report on @Panda With a Gun , as well as additional evidence of @The Good joining during this occasion, with an additional occasion that was noted.

[​IMG]

While I can understand you guys want to have fun together on these servers, it's not okay to ruin other's fun by ganging up on people who you guys think have wronged you. Since you posted viewpoints in a fair, constructive way, and this is your 1st offense, I will be reducing both of your bans to 1 week. Please try to refrain from this kind of behavior in the future, or there will be further consequences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.