Denied The Golden Shank's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Golden Shank, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Golden Shank

The Golden Shank New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Gold Shank
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:168106736
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was ghosting, purely to hurry the game up, and as you can see with the proof that I am sure will be provided by whomever banned me, that i was saying that the last guy was afk, and so instead of waiting the extra 10 miniutes, i informed him of where he was.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Shaddoll for "Ghosting". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hello Golden Shank.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. I'll dive right into this by showing you our rules on ghosting being:

• The act of providing round related game-changing information to a player, or players, through means of third party communications. Examples of third party communications would be steam chat, !p (in game), Skype, or any other form of communication that is not the global chat in-game. As an example, if I messaged a player, "!p <player> *players name here* is a traitor, kill him." it would be ghosting.

I can completely understand why you did what you did, rounds can take forever at time and it can be aggravating. If a mod weren't online, what you did wouldn't have been an issue. The problem here is that @Kythol was online and on that same server at the time of you telling a player about the last T being AFK instead of said mod. While a mod is online just message the mod and they'll normally force the AFK player into spectate. Below is the screenshot of you doing said ghosting.

[​IMG]

Due to this screenshot and situation, I will be denying this appeal. This ban is a localized ban, so feel free to play on any of our other servers that you aren't banned on.

Thanks again,
    Shaddoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.