The Gift Of Silence

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Chad (((༼•̫͡•༽))), Dec 24, 2015.

?

All I want for Christmas is...

Poll closed Dec 25, 2015.
  1. 1 day of complete forum silence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7 days of no forum posting (shout box not included)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's right. Christmas is a day of happiness and to many of you I don't exactly bring that to the table so I'm giving you the gift of silence.
    1st option is on Christmas Day I will not even speak a word in any single part of the forum chat. I for one don't celebrate Christmas with family till 26th as my cousins from New York fly yada yada I can sit home and still play video games so this option is of use.
    2nd option is no forum posting. This grants you silence of shit posting. Who wouldn't like that

The results are tallied through the poll. If I actually have to give something away please let me know as I do have a game ready to give away.
    Bonus: Comment what you can achieve with silence. I kind of want to see what people can do with that.
    Merry Christmas Every one

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Chad,

I'm going to be locking this for your own benefit. No one here wants you to take a vow of silence or to vow not to post for a week, that's absurd. Sure, from time to time you're called out for spamming, though this is not the way to deal with that; perhaps if you're conscious about being accused of spam often, think of new ways to post and revise the forum usage so that you're not doing those things. If you want to give something away of substance, you're more than welcome to, though your forum privileges aren't an option. Making people happy, and making a difference is done through sincere change, not through temporary band-aid attempts.

Merry Christmas,
    CDriscoll

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.