Denied The Frost Godfather's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Frost Godfather, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Frost Godfather
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well first off, I don't know why I am banned, I am banned for 15 hours and I don't know what for? I played a little of Gmod TTT last night, but I didn't go rdmming people. I Killed a few players that killed innos, which was occurring a lot last night.

A couple days ago I was karma banned, I am not talking about that.

At least can I be told why I was banned ?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have evidence because I did not figure I was going to be banned for (as a detective) killing players who killed innocence in front of me, another player (Chrome Shadow) was with me throughout the time I was playing.​

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

You were banned by @Najm for Mass RDM x3, please be patient and wait while he responds, feel free to play on our other servers until then. Also, your steamID is STEAM_0:1:29016698

3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@The Frost Godfather ,

If you didn't see in the TTT Reports Subforum I filed a report against you due to your Karma Ban on the early morning of the 17th.

I mainly filed the report because it looked from the logs that you caused a ton of damage (259 to be exact) to 10 different players with Incendiary Grenades during 1 round on the map Innocent Motel.

In response to this report, and as mentioned by @Credence, our community's Moderator @Najm decided that there was enough cause to ban you from the Vanilla Server for 1 day for Mass RDMx3.

While you're waiting for Najm to compile and post his evidence, could you possibly explain the circumstances leading to your Karma Ban on the 17th so that the handling of this ban appeal could possibly be expedited?

Thanks!

4. uh yeah, it was late at night. like 3 am, I was a detective, and rounds before this I had been rdmmed several times abut no mods or staff were on. so I was basically just messing around ( so was the rest of the server, Dan was there) as well and threw incid at the ground. (none of the players reported me as well) basically I threw like 20 of them in one round. the next round I played, normal and after I got karma banned, which I waited out and came back to and the server was down so I just went to bed. the next day I played, all was fine except a few players killing others, in front of me, I checked the body and they were all inno and I killed the ones who killed them and they were inno. That happened at least 4 times.

and now, 2 days later ive gotten a 24hr ban?

another instance was that I was auto-slayed twice by Frosty for damaging a player via incid for 5 hp . wtH to that. I get burnt due to Incid and rdmmed all the time but I don't see players getting 24hr banned or auto slayed twice for such things.

5. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

Alright, @The Frost Godfather,
    Thanks for taking the time to appeal.
    The evidence: imgur.com/a/x03bBbP (Imgur, as there are many, many screenshots)

I don't know why I didn't see it earlier but this evidence would have been far enough for a 5 day ban due to even greater Mass RDM (4+).
    Now, I could extend this ban.
    1. I will not extend the ban because the logs show that many people took part in this "bantering".
    2. I will not remove your current ban, as I cannot see any regret in your argumentation or any excuses for your behaviour - you just blame it on the others. This was your fault and already the karma ban is a clear indicator that you were the one RDMing most of all players.
    Don't blame your behaviour on others and follow our rules - self-justice will not be rewarded.

For the above reasons, I deny this appeal but reduce the ban duration, as this would technically have been a 5 day ban. Nothing changes with your current ban that is about to expire.

Thanks and have a beautiful Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.