Denied The Comedian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Comedian, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Comedian

The Comedian Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr. Manhattan
    Your Steam ID:
    fuego141
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe that while I do admit I did RDM. I do not believe that I deserved a straight ban of 14 days. I would understand 3 days but 2 weeks seems very excessive. I had no warning and to this day I do not know who it was who served out the ban... In fact I'm not sure if it was even because I RDMed once.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was not warned of such an extended ban and I do not see why it was given to me given that this was my first offence.
    I would also like to add that it was not an RDM and leave I have never done that in all the time that I have been on any TTT server. If so it would have been a disconnection but never an intentional leave.​

2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

you were banned by @Alpha Wolfy for "RDM & Leave Second Offense" he will respond when he can

3. The Comedian

The Comedian Member

Thank you

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I am not home at the moment and won't be for a few hours.

Once I get back to my computer, I will respond with my evidence for your ban and give my verdict of this appeal. Please be patient while you wait.

5. The Comedian

The Comedian Member

Very well

6. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@The Comedian ,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to come appeal your ban on our forums. Like Pandora stated above, I did ban you for your second offense of RDM & Leave for two weeks on the EU server. Below I will explain the scenario that occurred and give my final verdict on your appeal.

Here below is a screenshot of the report that was submitted against you:
    [​IMG]

In the screenshot above, A player named 2cool^4u reported you on round 4 after you killed him at exactly 1 minute and 45 seconds into the round. After putting the report in progress, I awaited your response to the report and to see why you killed him. However, you left the server without responding to the report.

Below is a screenshot of you leaving the server:
    [​IMG]

After giving you some time to return to the server, I checked your stats and banned you for RDM & Leave Second Offense.

With all the evidence presented above, the verdict of your appeal is denied.

This is because of the fact that this is your second time of committing RDM & Leave on our servers, along with two other bans of Mass RDM (4+) & Harassment in this screenshot, in just 3 weeks of being here. A note for future reference is to ask the staff online in adminchat if you are ok to leave the server and/or if you have any pending slays to serve. This can help prevent any future occurrences of RDM & Leave in the near future. Since this is your second offense, the next offense of RDM & Leave will be an entire month if it happens again. This ban is only local so that means you can check out our other servers (West 1, West 2, East 1, East 2, Vanilla, Deathrun) while you are banned on the EU server for these next two weeks. I would suggest however to read up on the motd and extended rules if you are not familiar with our rules on the servers.

If you have any extra questions or comments about your ban, you may start a conversation with me on the forums.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.