Approved The Coffee Smeagol's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Coffee Smeagol, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Master Wolfie (Coffee)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66631410
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I understand what I did wrong and I'm owning up to my mistakes and asking if I may be unbanned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I know that I had ghosted but I wasn't quite sure if it was serious ghosting because all I did was tell an innocent that the detective RDM'd me. I only question this cause I knew he couldn't do anything about it but I realize the rules about telling a living player anything they don't know is ghosting and I apologize for doing this​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I have seen this, I'll reply soon with evidence.

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright @The Coffee Smeagol. I banned you for ghosting after @13rocketscience13 told me that you had ghosted to him, and provided me with this screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, the top of the console shows that you were dead at the time. A little ways down, 13rocketscience13 said "Who kosed master?" To which you responded, and acknowledged that it was ghosting. Additionally, underneath where High in Space was moved to the spectator team, you can see that Rocketscience Ided a body, which means that he was alive before and after you messaged him.

Now, your recent ban history is quite clean, and you've never had any ghosting punishments in the past nor was this a very game-breaking thing to ghost, so I am willing to accept this appeal.

However, I will not void the ban, and I expect that you be more careful next time as to not ghost again. I will be on shortly to unban you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please start a conversation with me on the forums.
    Good day,
    ~Luna♥

Appeal: ACCEPTED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.