Approved The Coffee Smeagol's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Coffee Smeagol, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Master Wolfie (Coffee)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66631410
    Which Server:
    Vanilla​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was unaware that I had a report on me. I had played out my Detective round which was the round that I apparently rdm'd on and all went well. I waited until the next round to see what my role was, which turned out to be innocent, and I left the game. But I didnt get any report that popped up which is why I left the game. I know you cant close the report without filling it out so to my knowledge there was no slay on me and I was free to go. But apparently there was and I didnt know.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Tagging @Agent A for he is the one who banned you - Please Wait

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I apologize for the lack of communication as I was preoccupied with irl events. Since you already know that you didn't answer the report and left the server, either you can tell me your response to the report or serve a slay. I'll wait for your response before making the final call.

4. Dude ill gladly serve a slay please! To be honest I dont remember why I killed him. It was most likely GBA or passed a body. Sorry I dont remember. I dont usually rdm so I know it wasnt that. Please ill take a slay if it means I can play again. Hell ill take 2 slays for the trouble

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright. I unbanned you. Whenever you hopped on Vanilla, you will be slain.

Appeal: Accepted.

Edited:
    After talking to Opalium, you might be a victim to a bug, and I will be voiding this ban. Regardless, please ask the staff if it's safe for you to leave.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.