Denied The Clean Up Crew's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Clean Up Crew, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Clean Up Crew

The Clean Up Crew New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Clean Up Crew
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:113049232
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did nothing wrong the last round I played was a normal round I played got killed then I left because I died and I had to do something for my dad.I got a 5 day ban which means RDM and leave but I didn't RDM and I only left because I died.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there @The Clean Up Crew,
    Thank you for creating an appeal. You were banned by @kynwall for your first offense of RDM & leave. He will respond to you at his earliest convenience, please be patient. You can feel free to enjoy our other servers in the meantime, have a great day!

Best regards,
    ShadowStorm

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning, evening or goodnight Mr.CleanUpCrew, I hope you're doing well today. Let's move onto this appeal shall we!

We were on the map TeenRoom and you had left the server before you were reported, leaving the report blank and with no response as to why you killed the player. Unfortunately I cannot make assumptions as to why you killed the player, so without a response due to you leaving before being reported I had to ban you for RDM&Leave.

The Evidence:
    Clean Up 1.png
    Clean Up 2.png

Due to the circumstances as to why you were banned I would be more then happy to hear you out as to why you did what you did, so I will give you a
    24-hour period to give your final burden of proof.
    @The Clean Up Crew

4. The Clean Up Crew

Oh i remember now i saw that he was standing over the body of icanfly and i assumed he was evil so i killed him.Then I died and had to go because my dad said that after I died then I had to go eat dinner.

5. The Clean Up Crew

I mean i guess it doesn't matter now though because after school today I will be leaving to go to my mom's house where I don't have a computer and won't be back until wednesday so the ban should be gone by then

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Alright, now that you have given your final statement I'll be finishing up this appeal.

Due to your claim:
    I'll be denying this appeal, this is because you killed the player on suspicion which is shown by use of the word "assumed" or in other words, without proof, after three seconds of the body being identified as innocent you killed him for merely standing over it not knowing if he killed him for not. If you've any further questions or statements feel free to contact me via our forums private messaging system by "clicking me".

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.