Approved The Carlton™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Carl, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Carlton
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:28150791
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Why I think I should be unbanned is because I had no intent of group trolling, I was only spamming Yes. because I was told to by my friend and then other people started joining in, like Stakkuu and ItsKeven. I also think I should be unbanned is because I had no intent to cause harm/hurt other players playing, since no one cared about it besides secretagent and I didn't even see when he said "stop" since I was typing Yes, until the forum report was made.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @stakkuu and @Kevin Sam were there and we banned along with me which they had no intent to troll, just to have fun.​

2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I was globally banned so that's the server I guess.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

@Agent A will respond as soon as he can, please be patient.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm going to be short and honest with you. I may be harsh, but I am capable of understanding and show leniency. Now as to why I made it one day global ban was because ItsKeven, stakkuu, and you were all participating in a disruptive activity in form of excessive spam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, I will localize the ban and make it 8 hour ban since you took time to appeal. However, please do not break the rules just because your friend tells you to do so.

Appeal: Accepted; Reduced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.