Denied The Book Wyrm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Book Wyrm, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BookWyrm
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56660708
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned on West 2 for a misunderstanding, then West for RDM and leave (apparently) and now I've been banned on Vanilla for 55 days! I did nothing to deserve a 55-day ban. Does an admin hold a grudge against me or something? Am I a running joke in the admin forums? I don't want to be banned - Serious TTT is the best TTT server that I can find. Please help me to enjoy it properly.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM & Leave Fourth Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello BookWyrm,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. You were reported on the map minecraft_b5 for killing a player named "Jesus" with the tester trap. You thought the random buttons on the wall would let him free since he was stuck, but this was not the case. This is a very understandable account of accidental RDM but I would have to give you a single slay for it. Before I could issue the slay you were nowhere to be found on the server and as per !motd were banned for evading punishment (RDM and Leave). There is no misunderstanding, no staff members hold a grudge against you and you are certainly not a "running joke" here on the forums. The staff team have a very strict and simple way of doing things, you break the rules you get punished, you leave a server before serving your punishment to it's extent your are punished more severely. In a span of 3 days you have been banned across 3 of our servers, with 4 bans in total. All with the same reason "RDM and Leave".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unbanning you will not be a possibility. Right now I would be grateful to have 2 other servers to play on. The next ban you receive will be global.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.