Denied The Book Wyrm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Book Wyrm, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BookWyrm
    Your Steam ID:
    BookWyrm/magesuicide888
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no memory of doing anything against the rules on this server. While I did RDM and leave on West 2, I have seen "the error of my ways". While I know that I won't be unbanned on West 2, I would appreciate it if someone would at least tell me why I was banned on West for 28 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Hello BookWyrm, it would appear you were banned by @TeeZ for RDM and Leave | 3rd Offense, he will respond as soon as he is able.

For future reference your steam ID is:
    STEAM_0:1:56660708

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Hello Bookwyrm, I indeed banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd offesnse. The reason for this is because you had RDM AspiringSun for the reason of him being AFK even though it was only 1 minute and 23 seconds into the round.
    [​IMG]

According to the rules noted in the MOTD and here:
    [​IMG]
    You can only kill AFK players in over-time. The logs show that you had killed him @ 1:23 which is not even close to being over-time with an almost full server.
    After this report I had decided to give you a slay and then the map changed to dolls, you had left during your slay, which is worthy a ban. Me being the person I am, I gave you a whole 2 rounds to rejoin, which you failed to do so. I can recall giving you two round because on the third round of dolls it was headshots wars and I had banned you about two minutes before the round started. An admin that was on at the time was @Opii therefore he can confirm that you had left whilst being slain and you getting banned.
    I will let Opii respond to this and then I will decide whether to accept your appeal or deny it.

4. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello The Book Wyrm,

I had just joined West and @TeeZ had gotten on the server soon after I joined. He handled AspiringSun's report and mentioned the fact that you had killed a player that was AFK 1 minute into the round. He issued the slay and about 30 seconds into the next round you had left the server with the slay. I clearly remember mentioning to TeeZ that you had left and that he should issue the ban. He didn't do so immediately and waited until the Headshot War round. I can 100% confirm that you had RDM and left the server.

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Since this is pretty much dealt with, along with your RDM and Leave 4th offense appeal, I am going to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.