Denied The Almighty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Almighty, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Almighty

The Almighty New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Almighty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:153499619
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I am banned with reason : mass RDM. And i feel that i didnt do any mass RDM, so C.A. Anna or whatever his name was asking me why i damaged another player which i forgot the name, and it is because i was stuck and so i cowbar hit him who was blocking my move, after i hit him, C.A. Anna teleported me, and i think this is not a mass RDM

EDIT :

I just realized that the ban for 24 hours punishment is for the 3rd time of RDMing, and i believe that i havent been punished for the 1st time or the 2nd time
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I have seen this and will respond as soon as I can! Thanks for being patient.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you so much for being patient with me! I am sorry that it has taken me this long to respond but something came up that took my attention. Anyway, now to the appeal.

We were on B5 and it was round 3 when this incident occurred. I had walked through the nether portal to find myself stuck with a bunch of other people. I teleported myself from the fray so that I could then bring all of you so that you were no longer stuck. I requested that everyone stuck in the portal were to not do anything whilst I moved people, however before I had the chance to move people I saw you swinging your crowbar around hitting people. As I wasn't sure how many people you damaged I went through the logs and reported you for the damage that you caused. These were the reports that I filed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you only responded to the first one and although both myself and my trial moderator @hello my friend forced the others to you a few times I never got a response. As I had been witness to this event and I had seen you crowbar these three people because you were stuck and you had even admitted to it in the first report at least, myself and my trial saw it fit to ban you. I could have slain you for 3 rounds using my own administrative discretion, however I didn't want to do that and then have you RDM again and have to ban you for 5 days, so instead I stayed with protocol and issued a 1 day ban onto you for the 3 different account of RDM.

As this ban is only a day long and I did ask that no one do anything so that I could move the people who were stuck without any issues and you didn't listen to that warning, I am going to be denying this appeal. As I said, the ban is only a day long, and it is only local so you are more than welcome to play on our other servers in the mean time! If you have an questions or concerns, feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.