Approved ThatOneGuyQ23's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThatOneGuyQ23, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatOneGuyQ23

ThatOneGuyQ23 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThatOneGuyQ23
    Your Steam ID:
    mr_joy_q23
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "RDM"ing someone surrounded by 6 bodies (one was the detective) and I had no sound so I had no idea what they were saying. Also the leave part was just because I had to go, it wasn't purposeful.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

You were banned for Rdm and Leave- First Offense, by @Steve Mason . Please be patient they will respond as soon as they can.

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi!

Thank you for making an appeal, I appreciate the time taken for this. The player you killed was near bodies yes, but they were all ID'd, so there was no reason to kill him. Because of this I marked a slay on you, and when you're slain you have to stay the whole round. Since you left midway that is considered a rdm and leave and hence the ban.

Since this is your first offense, I'm willing to unban you if you are agreeing to serve the slay with a staff member present. Please reply back on your appeal and let me know.

Thanks,
    Steve

4. ThatOneGuyQ23

ThatOneGuyQ23 Member

Thanks @Steve Mason I really don't mind being slain, how will this work? Will I get reported again or will I have a slay there pending?

5. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Added you on Steam to figure out a time for you to serve the slay. Until then I'm going to mark this appeal as finished and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.