Denied ThaTerminator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThaTerminator, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forum Nickname:
    TheHound
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I shouldn't of been banned for 24 hours that mod is a abusive he slayed me for accidents like the one time i was pushed off and landed on someone and died i was slayed. and the other 2 times i shot someone in cross fire on accident and i said sorry he slayed me for that then another time for 10hp i shot someone again in cross fire and said sorry for the damage he said it was alright then he banned for for 24 hours abusive mod.​
    Related Evidence:
    i got no evidence i just think that this is bullshit this guy reminds me of Donald trump​

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

You were banned by @That One White Guy for Mass RDM (x3), Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

-Moved to TTT Ban Appeals

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I am currently at work and will respond with evidence once I return home!

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @ThaTerminator

Lets get right into why I banned you for Mass RDM X3

I was playing on West 3 when I had this report come to me!

[​IMG]

You accidentally goomba stomped NGS, so I asked him if he wanted to forgive and unfortunately he said no so I had to slay you for it!

Then another report came to me that involved you!

[​IMG]

You shot because you thought Keyser had killed or attempted to kill someone, when sadly he had never fired a shot nor had he even damaged anyone that died. That was your second offense of RDM which warranted two slays onto you! After these slays were administered you started to message me.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now I understand being mad about two slays but to curse and saying your going to kill me irl does not create a very positive gameplay environment.

Now as a staff member I have to do unreported damage, so as I was scrolling through the logs I found this piece of unreported damage.

[​IMG]

Seeing that you gave no valid reason to have shot the detective. This gave me no choice but to ban you for Mass RDM X3

Normally I would accept this sort of ban but due to your toxic behavior I will be denying this appeal!

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.