Denied That One Lemon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by That One Lemon, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Only 2 Genders
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:95741541
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was admittedly calling mod Steve Mason a couple words because I was angry at him for slaying me for no reason. I got to the point where i got kicked and i rejoined and jokingly called him a dumb ass for trying to crowbar fight someone at near death.
    Everyone else was making snide comments so I did aswell.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for harassment by @Steve Mason. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Plus i was going to say lol because it was pretty funny i don't find that to be harassment just mere hazing.

4. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi Genders thanks for taking the time to appeal,

For the past few days you seem to be harassing me for whatever action I take on you. For example if I slay you for RDM you say harsh things back at me. At first I wasn't too concerned but it's been getting annoying lately and began following protocol. Since you didn't stop after multiple warnings before and now I banned you a day for harassment.

Here's the screenshots of proof:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Because of this I'm going to be denying your appeal, if you're looking for more proof of your past offenses send me a message. I didn't attach them here as I couldn't find them. However that is irrelevant to this ban as you harassed me more than three times and I followed protocol to issue your 1 day ban.

If there's any more questions feel free to send me a message through the forums

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.