Denied That Boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by That Boy, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Boy

That Boy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dat Boi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25347814
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for apparent ghosting, which at the time I didn't really think it was a big deal but I guess it is so I would just like to formally apologize and request an unban. All I did was message PanzerShrimp "you're the last one" "I believe in you!" i realize that it is ghosting but there were no mods on and there were only 4 other people on the server aside from me at the time so I didn't think it would be a big deal. It didn't really seem like a big deal either because I played up until the middle of the next map with a mod on and then after Panzer threw a frag and damaged me I killed him for it and so he started talking about how I was ghosting and stuff and sent a screenshot to the mod that was on the server. I'm not trying to sound like I'm blaming Panzer for my ban because of course it was my fault to begin with I shouldn't have been sharing information on the active game at all to a living player if I'm dead but I just wanted to put that in because I did play for about 10 more rounds after that with an active mod on the server and didnt have any other problems until he sent him the screenshot so I think that shows that I wasn't intending to ruin the fun of the game or do anything malicious I just wasnt under the understanding that such a minor instance of ghosting would result in me getting a 2 month ban. Again I apologize for ghosting I just think that the punishment doesn't really fit in this situation and would appreciate a lift of the ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @lNSPECTOR for "Ghosting" and the ban was globalised by @Pandora?. They will respond when they are available, so please remain patient.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Here's the first time you ghosted. iNSPECTOR was spectating when this happened, so there were staff online.

Here's the second time you "half-ass" ghosted:
    [​IMG]
    You can see inspector in the stairwell at this moment. 1 second later, he poons me and the round ends. It's a seperate round since inspector is now playing the game instead of spectating.

I kinda feel bad ratting you out. Sorry. Best of luck in your appeal.

4. lNSPECTOR

lNSPECTOR Gadget... lNSPECTOR GADGET VIP

Thank you for providing the evidence @PanzerShrimp . As can clearly be seen, you messaged Panzer that he was the last one. At the time there were multiple unidentified bodies, so he could not have known he that was the last one until you told him.

I also want to point out your history on the subject matter.

I will again tag @Pandora? since this is a ghosting matter.

5. lNSPECTOR

lNSPECTOR Gadget... lNSPECTOR GADGET VIP

Pandora has given me permission to mark this as Denied and Locked. Hope to see you when you ban is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.