Denied Texasthebestest's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Texasthebestest, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texasthebestest

Texasthebestest New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Texasthebestest
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46582198​
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So I was a traitor i killed someone and then i got killed. So i left the game to go get some pizza. I left the so my afk player wouldnt delay. Itry to get back on and im banned for 6 days. I am very confused.​

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @mmmaaattt94 for RDM + Leave, first offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Texasthebestest

Well i wasnt aware of the fact that i rdmed someone.

4. Texasthebestest

ok actully the round before two people were prop battling, and one of their props almost hit me so i killed him, so im guessing thats the guy that reported me. his name is lord of (something)

5. I do remember this from earlier. There was an outstanding report on you which you had responded to. I cannot remember the exact details at this exact moment but a slay was put on you for the next round, then shortly after you disconnected and did not reconnect so I placed this ban. I am going to decline this report as you were aware that you had an open report on you and the slay was not put on seconds before you left so you should have checked with a mod that you were safe to leave.

This ban is only on East 2 so please feel free to play on our other servers.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.