Approved Texas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

Your In Game Nickname:
    Texas (Broken Arm)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:178856319
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    my computer restarted and first i planted a death station but i forgot to warn so i killed 3 or 2 t's. even though they weren't on my kill list. and i didn't have my phone on me so i couldn't tell staff, and my computer restarted too and i don't want to be banned again :(

can this be accepted? My computer restarted.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hey @Texas
    I banned you for RDM and Leave and this is your 5th offense so it has been globalized as well.
    Unfortunately you caught me while I'm at work for the next 8 hours so I won't be able to present my evidence until I'm off work.

In the mean time, you mentioned your PC restarted so I'm assuming you crashed. You used this previously in your last appeal which was denied.
    So my question is: why should I believe this, and do you have anything to prove this?
    I ask this because I actually waited for at least 10+ minutes for you to return but you did not.

4. The Cuddle Team Leader

Well my steam did not respond for 10 mins and so you banned me. i hate to restart steam like 30 times and than at the 30th time i went onto gmod and it said i was banned.

5. The Cuddle Team Leader

and also, i couldn't find the crashlogs since the * folder did not appear.

6. Ashes Relandi

Alright now that I'm home,
    Lets start off with all the evidence as I've yet to fully come to a decision here.

I banned you for RDM and Leave after you dropped a Death Station and intentionally shot it with 0 warning. Killing two of your traitor buddies in the process:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT 2: Alright now he's the deathscene. Now with less weeb.
    [​IMG]
    Since you just stated and admitted in the OP that you failed to warn, you just justified these 2 as RDMs.

Now my questions here.. why did you fail to warn for this when you pretty much well aware of our rules regarding these situations?
    And going back to my original question on why I should believe that you legit crashed?

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  7. The Cuddle Team Leader

Well I do not have a bind since when i try to make a bind for say ''I WILL FRAG SPAWN OR USE AN EXPLOSIVE ETC GET OUT!'' whenever i try to bind like that it never works. so i just do it, and i don't know where the crash logs are once again

8. Ashes Relandi

Alright @Texas

Whether I believe you or not, I'm going to be lenient here but just this once as I'm usually up for second chances.

I'm willing to accept this appeal but your ban isn't going to be voided AND you'll be serving both slays due to your failure to warn for the above 2 kills.

Considering your recent history, I'd HIGHLY suggest that you sort out your issues or find workarounds as the same excuse isn't going to work for everyone. Whether that be fixing your crashing/restarting issues or communicating/reaching out to staff in the case you do. You may also want to knock any inappropriate behavior/actions that will lead to a ban.

The next ban will be much longer and you may not get similar leniency at that point.

Consider this your last chance. Don't waste it as you are seriously on thin ice now.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.