Denied Texas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

Your In Game Nickname:
    Texas
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:178856319
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Man i didn't know i rdmed and my game also crashed while I was playing on west 2 with 1 report on me? I tried to come back on but it crashed again. I am sorry. I really want to be unbanned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @ptownslayer21 as you were banned for your 4th offense of RDM and Leave. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

I have seen this and will respond tonight as I am currently staffing right now.

4. ptownslayer21

Actually I changed my mind since I took screenshots of everything...

Here we go so here is the report in question.... then you leaving... then the damage done to your fellow Detective...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you mind sending me a screenshot of your gmod crash logs if you need help looking those up please refer to this appeal HERE.

Otherwise I have no reason to unban you as it is your fourth offense which means you should already be careful about leaving.

5. The Cuddle Team Leader

i don't know where my logs are but i was playing and it said after 4 seconds ''Garry's mod has crashed'' with a report and ignore sign on it. i clicked ignore so i don't know how to get it back.

6. ptownslayer21

If you look at the appeal Juissi explains it pretty well, so please try again. I need you to go exactly where Juissi is talking about and take a screenshot of it. Could you also explain why you would kill your detective buddy?

7. The Cuddle Team Leader

I'll explain exactly right now, sorry for the delay, it was late in canada. so basically i was getting dna off a body of an innocent and it led me right to a detective and i didn't know if i should kill kill him or no. but he killed an innocent and i had dna on him, so i killed him. then after that i said ''vote metropolis next round'' and then i crashed and then the screen came up saying ''Garry's Mod has Crashed''

8. The Cuddle Team Leader

Here it is, the highlighted one is the crash. Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 9.49.41 AM.png

9. ptownslayer21

I hate to be the bearer of bad news today, but I have to and here are my reasons why.

First of all this is your fourth RDM and Leave ban over the course of five months... Secondly, this is your 8th RDM related ban in five months.

Thirdly, my fellow staff have shown a fair amount of leniency with you and since you were fresh off a global ban me and my fellow staff mates hoped you had learned your lesson and taken the time to read over our extended rules.

Fourthly, you killed a detective as a detective. That is the purest form of RDM. A detective is immune to all traitorous acts except planting c4.

I believe this time off will allow you to read every rule and truly understand them. These are the reasons I am keeping the ban. Hopefully this break will help you learn from your mistakes.

If you have any questions or concrete evidence of the crash please start a forum convo with me.

Once again I hate being the bearer of bad news, but

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.