Approved Texas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    So basically i was asking Andrewca (Admin) how to get to the computer room and he said ''you can't go there.'' then i said ok (i was dead) then a few minutes later when i was trying to get the secret knife i was banned by him for ghosting but why is asking someone when you're dead how to get to a room bannable? this hasn't happened and i really want to get unbanned.
    Banned from eu 2.​
    Related Evidence:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. The Cuddle Team Leader

The username of reported Player Is Texas

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Moved to the proper section.
    Also tagging @andrewca79 who banned you for 2nd offense of Ghosting.

Please be patient in awaiting his response.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

5. The Cuddle Team Leader

Why am i banned on every server for 56 days? was i banned on every server?

6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

It is a global ban as this is your second offense of Ghosting, which is an 8w ban on all of our TTT servers.

7. The Cuddle Team Leader

Shiiit. well ok but what about the appeal?

8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

It will be handled by @andrewca79 as he was the one who banned you and globalled you as well. Until then the appeal will wait for him to respond.

9. andrewca79

Hi there @Texas, I banned you globally for Ghosting 2nd Offense, let's get started.

I was MIA handling reports when I received a message from you saying "I'm in the secret knife room". This is providing round related information of your location to me. You did not know I was dead as I was MIA and you were innocent that round. Even though I was dead, since I was MIA, it is still an attempt to ghost as you did not know I was dead.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is true that we were having a conversation about that room under the basement but what does you being in the secret knife room have anything to do with it? Here is a video of you sending me the message and a death scene that proves that you went into the knife room that round.

If I may ask, why did you send me this message? You also have had a previous ghosting ban, why should I accept this appeal?

10. The Cuddle Team Leader

I sent you this message because i was doing an example. and that ghosting ban. I wasn't watching and that happened. i am sorry. and i knew how to get to the 2nd secret room but i wanted to know how to get to the next secret room.

11. andrewca79

After some consideration, I have decided to reduce the ban from global 8w to global 4 weeks due to the fact that it had no impact on the round. Have a nice day.

Appeal: Accepted (Reduced)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.