Denied Tesadorn's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tesadorn, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tesadorn

Tesadorn VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tesadorn
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:68781293
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Its rather a question of the ban time frames on all east servers and west 2 servers it says im banned for 52 days, and on west it says 27, now i was originally punished for 27 days, to my surprise when i logged on to one of the servers yesterday i was able to play, i thought i had been banned but i guess a admin must have not banned me TTT wide, then i left my account afk, i came back to find that i was banned now for 57 days and im not sure why, i know what for regarding the 27 day ban however the 57 day ban is completely unjustified​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hi I'll be handling your appeal shortly.

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

[​IMG]

As your claim states you thought you heard a KOS in the chat.

But based on this evidence as given here, you walked up to the victim, shot him, KOSed him, then killed yourself using the kill bind. He is shortly killed by the detective, to which you give this response. This is clearly in an attempt to get yourself out of a slay and get away with it, which is considered loopholing. You did this both on West and now a second time, which constitutes the 8 week global ban from our servers.

You will be sitting out your ban, and you will have to spend this time thinking about how you can come back and be better than this. This behavior is not tolerated, and if you happen to do something like this again, your ban may be for much longer.

Godspeed.

Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.