Terrible Work Experiences

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wojack, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Hey all! Like I say in all my posts, only a select few know me because of how rarely I post, but regardless of that, I still love posting.

With that said, I figured that most of us have had some AWFUL work experiences that you may want to share.
    I'll share my first and only one (I only started at my first job about a month ago), and after go ahead and put your experiences in here!

So, I work at a movie theater, things are usually pretty cool there, but there are some bitches. One night I was supposed to clean theaters with a girl (who I'll change the name of) named Tina. She is one of the bitches I talked about above, and she's also extremely entitled, as you'll read about soon. We were supposed to close, but for some reason, and even the managers didn't know why this happened, she got switched to the concession stand, and a sort of junior manager, named Mark (name also changed), came to take her spot. Mark is a super cool guy btw, totally amazing guy.

So even though Mark and Tina changed positions, they still had to close for their original positions assigned for whatever reason, Mark even asked a manager if he could just close with me since he would be doing that job anyway, but the manager said no because Tina didn't want to, (she was being a bitch, the manager understood the bitchiness as well and didn't really want to challenge her on it.)

So a few hours later after cleaning theaters, the closing duties were beginning to start and I'll list them below so everyone can understand the scope of Tina's absolute lazy self.
    So here's the closing duties:
    Restock drink lids/straws
    Take the floor mats near the soda machines to the back and hang them up
    Clean the usher (theater cleaner) cart and restock it with items
    Take out all trash to the compactors
    Take trash from the soda machine area to the compactors
    Clean up the condiment area and restock the items in it

So, hefty list right? I told Tina that I'd check out all the men's restrooms and make sure they were clean before we started on the closing duties, and that was a clusterfuck in itself. I had to run back and forth, grab toilet paper and paper towels, etc., took about 20 minutes, in which time I assumed Tina had started on the closing duties.

I get back... and she had only taken out the NORMAL trash (not soda machine trash) to the compactors. That is something that takes maybe 5 minutes, 10 if there's a lot of trash.. She hadn't even started on any of the other things yet when I got back. So I start checking lids and restocking those, she gets the straws, and then starts talking to another coworker about how "she's been working there for 2 years, and people who haven't been working there as long as her were being bitchy to her at concessions and that she feels underappreciated by management, and that the people for the day time usher shifts don't do their jobs of restocking everything (WHICH ISN'T A DAY TIME JOB, IT'S ONLY CLOSING)" Meanwhile, I'm finishing up on the lids, and after I finish that we start bagging up the soda machine trash, and halfway through, she goes to the manager's office to complain about how underappreciated she felt or who the fuck knows what else.

So I was left to do the ENTIRE REST of the list alone. I could have asked for help from someone else, but everyone else had closing duties to do, so someone would have been closing alone no matter what, and I didn't want anyone else to have to deal with that. So about an hour later when I'm almost finished up with it, she comes out of the office and helps me restock the fucking condiments, which literally takes 3 minutes. Then, without thanking me for doing 80% of it, she leaves.

MINI RANT: THIS ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNT COMPLAINED ABOUT PEOPLE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS AND ABOUT HOW THEY WERE BITCHY TO HER, WHEN SHE WAS BITCHY TO MARK FOR NO REASON, THEN WENT ON TO NOT DO HER FUCKING JOB. I STAYED FOR AN EXTRA HOUR BECAUSE OF THIS CUNT. TBH, that doesn't make me upset, I still got paid LOL.

TL;DR: FUCK THIS ENTITLED CUNT, I THINK THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS BECAUSE I STILL GOT PAID EVEN THOUGH THIS WHORE ABANDONED ME FOR ALMOST 90 MINUTES.

Share your stories below:)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1