Denied TerrariaGaming75's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TerrariaGaming75, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerrariaGaming75

TerrariaGaming75 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TerrariaGaming75
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:141295001
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I always play this server with friends and by myself, and if the staff ban me this proves that the staff belive what a player says and therefor are immature.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Some guy ran up to me holding a body, and then pulled out a gun because I did, and got some shots on me, which I proceded to kill him. Honestly, ths guy looked and moved exactly like a traitor, which he wasnt. This was his fault and I do not deserve to be banned. In all fairness, he almost RDMed me.​

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You were banned by @Zigles for RDM and Leave first. Please be patient until they can respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello TerrariaGaming75! I banned you because you were reported by @Aco Taco for RDM and you neglected to respond and instead left the server. You can see here the report that was filed against you as well as the damage logs leading up to the point where you killed Aco Taco.
    [​IMG]
    This combined with the fact that what you described in your appeal above is a kill on suspicion, I will not be unbanning you. However, you are free to play on any of our other servers until your ban expires as it is just a local ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.