Teleporter gun

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Skipster baby, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

*** Edit: *** right click on gun works just like regular teleporter, marking your location where your physical body is in the game (clearly making it impossible to get out of maps). Limited to 2-3 shots. I'd add that it should give the same or different animation as regular teleporter so you "know" that you are being teleported instead of instantaneous. This will help because if someone marks the spot on the edge of a cliff you don't continue walking forward for example *** Edit ***.

A Traitor gun that marks a spot on the ground with right click. Than you left click on an innocent to teleport them there, limited amount of shots. Very similar characteristics to a malfunction pistol (silenced and colored (easily distinguishable))

Thought of this after I tried to get innos to use a teleporter that went to suicide room on that one popular map. Also after I managed to get some inno on dolls to pick mine up and got teleported into the fan.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. this got abused so much on several maps when I played on another server

3. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

How so?

Oh I never knew it existed, but that's why it limits the shots, and can only maybe transport you to the floor.

4. People managed to get out of the map by either shooting under a fence or in a tiny gap between walls, it was a mess

5. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Well, obviously I'd want a teleporter gun only on locations the real teleporter could get you to.

Maybe right click on the gun works like the actual teleporter where it marks your location where your actual body is.

6. Then whats the point in it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

For example, like I said, transporting others into suicide room on v7 map, you'd either need to plant a tripmine or work with a teammate on this. Transporting them near explosives, underwater, in T room where Ts are ready to shoot the shit out of them, near traps on every map, near an activated fan on dolls, near hazards or almost off a drop off and die point, near unidentified bodies so they are kosed if seen, near c4s about to go off, I'm sure there is more.

8. Would be OP, I assume you mean you mark a position then walk around with a teleporting gun and when you shoot someone it teleports them to that position.
    This would just be unfair

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

-1 seems very op if used correctly. Even with limited shot, you can take out several people with just click click click bc they instantly get teleported without a chance to fight back.

10. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

That is what I mean.

Yes, but teleported does not necessarily mean instant death? I mean you have a Gauss rifle which is insanely overpowerful, mp7...

I don't think it is OP, especially with limited shots, at all because it clearly takes planning... It's not like an instant death gun, you have to clearly do something after they are teleported... And be in the right spot or work with your Team buddies.

11. i dont want another insta death weapon

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

It is not?

And if you still think it's OP, limit it to 2 shots, just like the Gauss. Tho I think 3 would be better.

13. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Why not just shoot them in the head?

Seems awfully complex and pointless just for a kill.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Because it's something different a T could do. I've been getting bored as T because I've been doing the same things over and over. I try to do something different every time that I was literally at the point of buying 3 teleporters and throwing them at innos to get them to use it to port to a hazardous location. Something new and just adds fun.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I like the idea. The problem is that it is a little bit too complex. Maybe as a silly kill it is viable, but I doubt it would get much play.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

-1, As much fun as it sounds... it will be abused for getting out maps and what not.

Essentially if an innocent or detective grabs a hold of one off a dead T, they can just TP themselves or someone else out of the map which will cause delays.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Ashes that's why I said it is used like a regular teleporter, right click marking the spot you are at. Forget the whole shoot to mark a spot idea.

I would buy it and think it'd be lots of fun. It's just something new and could add to some interesting scenarios.

18. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I think if there were a way make sure they couldn't be insta-killed with this gun, +1. It would be useful to reduce the number of innos firing on you if you are facing off against a large group.

Maybe if, instead of choosing the teleport location, it teleports them to a random spawn? The randomness removes any OP factors, because on most maps it would give the possibility of teleporting right by you!

Doesn't let you do what you wanted to do with it , but it does add a new element of strategy to T-rounds

19. I feel like this could be abuse however if they wana add it in to see how people use the weapon first I don't think i would mind. Add it in and test it out and see if anyone abuse it.

20. Found this

Attached Files:

• Dumb Dumb x 1