Denied [TEG]AwsomeDark's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [TEG]AwsomeDark, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TEG]AwsomeDark

[TEG]AwsomeDark New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [TEG]MerryDarkChristmas
    Your Steam ID:
    I am not sure what it is
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for completely just reasons, after watching the demos posted by noctorious I realized that i had in fact meta gamed even though i was not aware of it at the time. The reason why I am filling a appeal is because this is the main server that i play on for ttt. You may ask why I did not simply just go to one of the other servers? I would have done this except for the fact that I am not able to do so it just times me out. So i hope that you guys find it in your selves to forgive me for my wrong doing. Have a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not innocent in anyway i am guilty of meta gaming.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Awsomedark! Hope you're having a fantastic evening!

I was the one who banned you for Meta Gaming. Considering you already acknowledged your situation, your appeal has been denied. You will be able to reaccess the server in a month. Until then, consider your appeal denied.

THIS is the report that got you banned for Meta Gaming. As you are aware, Meta Gaming is an offense that is treated the same way as ghosting. As a result, the appropriate punishments were given to you, @wemaster33 , and @Pinkamena . Hopefully, this teaches you not to do those kinds of things again. Have a good day!

Sincerely, Guilty

3. [TEG]AwsomeDark

[TEG]AwsomeDark New Member

:C guess i have to wait a couple more weeks then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.