Denied Technical Kick's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Technical Kick, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technical Kick

Technical Kick New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mj
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49534353
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly have no knowledge of why I have been banned, I know if I ever RDM I wont leave because it results in a ban, but I tried to play and ive been banned for 112 days. I have no idea why, please can someone give me some closure at least. I have over 150 hours clocked in on Serious TTT servers. Thankyou for your consideration.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

You were banned by @MyriadOfChaos for "rdm and leave 5th offense", which was globalized and extended to 16 weeks by @Sith Master. Please be patient while they respond.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will await the evidence posted by @MyriadOfChaos

Edit: The G&E request was for RDM and leave 4th offense, not fifth

4. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Hello there and thank you for taking time to appeal your ban today. It is correct that i banned you for your fourth offense of RDM and Leave. You were reported and you said you were lagging and didnt know what was going on. After putting a slay on you, you left. Since you mentioned you were lagging in the report i waited a couple rounds to see if you were coming back, and you did not so i put the ban on you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With all that out of the way ill be Denying this appeal. I will leave the appeal open so that Sith Master can make a decision on his G&E of the ban.

Appeal-
    Denied

5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Technical Kick
    I will also be denying the G&E appeal due to your extensive RDM and leave history. I would advise that you to take this time to figure out how you will not commit these offenses upon your return.
    Have a good day.

appeal: DENIED
    thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.