Approved TealBaron's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TealBaron, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TealBaron

TealBaron VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    TealBaron
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I should be unbanned because I was unaware I was breaking a rule. I knew that prop surfing to unreachable locations was not allowed, but I was unaware that the place I prop surfed to was unreachable normally. On the version of the map I usually play there is a ladder that leads up to the location.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

3. TealBaron

TealBaron VIP

I'm sure I havent RDMed and left recently at all.

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey TealBaron, Thanks for making an appeal today.

I'll quickly go through the evidence that I have to start with,
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As shown from the screenshots above, you clearly killed Lexmoss with an explosive barrel, and then left with the slay I placed onto you. You even admitted to rdming Lexmoss, so I don't understand why you left with the slay?
    You have an extremely bad record on our servers for rdm and leave, as shown by the fact that you've managed to achieve a 7th offense ban.
    What reasoning could you give that would possibly make me want to unban you?

I hope to hear from you soon,
    -Trinity

5. TealBaron

TealBaron VIP

The main problem seems to arise with the leaving half of RDM and leave. I dont RDM too much and when I do I willingly accept the slay(s). Unfortunately, sometimes I have to unexpectedly leave which makes it seem like I'm trying to dodge slays, but I always return to eventually accept them. I recently (in the past week) donated, so there would be no reason for me to leave and never return just to dodge a slay or 2. I understand my record looks bad, but I hope you can understand and forgive me. If not, I completely understand.

Thanks for hearing me out
    -Teal

6. TrinityBlade ⚔️

Is it possible for you to give me the reasoning for your leave for this particular circumstance?

7. TealBaron

TealBaron VIP

I don't remember the specific instance very well, but the only times I have to leave are family related. Could you remind me when the event in question was?

8. TrinityBlade ⚔️

I'm going to be real with you for a sec, the ban that you acquired will actually mean you won't be able to play on our servers before the final stage of the shutdown. This effectively turning your ban into a permanent one. I do not believe this is the punishment which is best fitting for your actions. You RDM'd a single person, and left. It doesn't matter about your past offences, that's effectively the only crime you had committed for this punishment.

I trust you dude, but you do need to serve some punishment for this. For this, I'll be unbanning you on all of our servers, However, you will receive an 8 week local ban from East. This means that you can play on any of our other servers whilst you wait for your ban to be over. I hope that this leave from one of our servers is enough to make you fully understand your actions.

Please don't RDM and Leave again, because your next ban will be 128 weeks long, and I'm sure you wouldn't want that ban, I'm also sure that you will not be met with the same leniency in your appeal for that ban either.

Thanks,
    -TrinityBlade

Appeal: Semi-Approved Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.