Approved Tankor Of Finland's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tankor Of Finland, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Tankor Of Finland
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42733422
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I tried to log on to eu2 today and found out i am banned for 5 days. I am not sure why this is so i am slightly confused.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Tagging @forcie to address your concerns

3. 4sea

4sea VIP

Hello @Tankor Of Finland ,

I have banned you for rdm and leave due to this situation:
    [​IMG]

You left that round, after I went to do unreported damage as you can see here:
    [​IMG]

All the available evidence showed that you rdmmed SWIGGY, why did you rdm him and then leave?

4. I have no memory of why this situation occurred. I did tell people i was going to leave. Most likely me and swiggy were messing around. Can this be resolved with slays?

5. 4sea

4sea VIP

Hello Tankor, my apologies for the late reply but I have been doing some soul searching to see if I would grant you an unban or if I would keep the ban.

You have a relatively clean record however lately I have also seen certain behavior from you that I would not want to encourage. I've seen you do some questionable things with props on the servers and you also didn't shy away from making some very rude remarks to players.
    This is something I would like you to take with you in the future as I am a lot less forgiving towards players who venture towards playing fast and loose with the rules.

I will grant your appeal this time, but if I keep reading/seeing questionable behavior next appeal will very likely have a different outcome.
    I will also not void your ban as you could not give a valid reason for killing that person, so please be aware that if you rdm and leave again in the forcie-able future you can get banned for rdm and leave 2nd offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.