Denied Taki Rambo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Taki Rambo, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taki Rambo

Taki Rambo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Taki Rambo
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, let me start off with my first offence which was I guess what you would consider mic spamming. I said to the moderator I won't do it again, so he un-gagged me and I didn't mic spam again.

However, in chat people were telling me to shut up and stuff, we were having banter, or joking around you would call it. I didnt take any offence, and neither did anyone else. However, the moderator at the time, CDiscroll, just kept blaming me for trolling and all that. I thought you would tolerate this joking, but to him, I was 'trolling', which I find absurd. So in this ban appeal, I would also like to report CDiscroll for being abusive with his moderating powers, and also very unfair as a moderator who should be doing what is under his job description, and not banning people for mild things.

And I forgot to mention that he banned me for 128 days, which is completely unfair considering I did nothing wrong. Also, nothing was done to the others who were involved in the supposed 'trolling'.

I don't have any evidence, as I wasn't able to obtain any due to being banned so quickly for basically nothing.

I'm a regular user of the server and I really enjoy it here. Even if whoever reads this still thinks I deserve a ban, then it surely shouldnt be as long as 128 days. This really needs a look in and I think that moderator needs to be kept in check.

Thanks for taking the time to read this very long appeal, sorry it's this long but I there was a lot to say.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@CDriscoll can explain why you've been banned for a while. You were banned for Ban Evasion. Please be patient.

3. Taki Rambo

Taki Rambo New Member

Oh and I was banned for 'Ban Evasion' when I didn't attempt to evade anything. I was just trying to relax and play some gmod, but a 128 day ban means I can't even play on my favourite server.

4. Taki Rambo

Taki Rambo New Member

Huge Edit: I realise now I was banned for Ban Evasion due to my brother 'The RDMer' who is a fukin idiot I know. And yeh, it's a really hard story to prove I know, but you should know that my account, Taki Rambo, respects the rules and I never do straight up RDMs. Due to me and my brother using the same computer, we therefore have the same I.P. etcetera. I don't know how to prove that it was my brother, not me. So all I can do is apologise on my brother's behalf and for the huge confusion created. He doesn't even play gmod, and I told him do what you want. He saw me playing on your server and such, and he said this looks like fun, so I game shared gmod with him and he goes on your server since I told him to go on that one, and he goes on an RDM fest.

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Taki Rambo,

Thank you for being patient with me while I gather evidence, and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Before anything, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered, and if you would truly wish to report me, please do so here (click me). Earlier today while playing with you, you had been micspamming, continued to harass users, and had a very trollish demeanor overall. After talking with you about this, I had checked your SteamID for any alternate accounts, leading to your ban for ban evasion. Below, in the spoiler, are screenshots of your behavior leading up to the ban.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached here (click me) is a screenshot of your multiple accounts, with each of its bans shown in the box underneath it. Your account "The RDMer" had been banned for Ban Evasion by @C.A.Anna on 4/20, for evading an RDM and Leave ban given on 4/17 by @Fivecraft. Noticing this, your alternate account was banned for Ban Evasion.

After you had appealed, you created another alternate account, and had come onto the server asking why, this time, your "friend" was banned. Not you, not your brother, though your "friend". Noticing this, I checked your ID again to see it was you, simply on another account. After asking why you had created an alternate account, your response had been "because i can lol". Below, in the spoiler, you'll see screenshots of the event.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will leave this appeal open for you to make any comments on, provide any evidence that your brother was indeed the one playing on the account originally, though I see hardly any reason to believe your story due to the nature of your behavior on the servers, with your own responses contradicting your side of the story.

As for right now, this appeal is denied until any evidence is provided that can prove you and your alternate accounts are separate entities.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.