Denied TacticHell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TacticHell, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TacticHell

TacticHell Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TacticHell - [IL]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:19574248
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi there guys, well, today I've played on Intergalctic with some fellows and it was pretty fun.
    But - During one round a T planted C4 and a guy came and disarmed, thanks to the C4's mechanism I've thought that he's a T so I've killed him. Later people explained me that you can just guess the wires, that was misunderstanding which I got slain with a good reason, but... After that, close to the end of the round I was the only inno as the last Ts said, because of that I've killed everyone I've seen, which truly was a T. But, some T decided that it was a RDM though they've told me that I'm the last inno and unfortunately I've got slain for another two rounds.

But, the problem is that no one let me to explain myself. I've told them that I was the last inno and that even one of the Ts said it, but the mod still put the slain on. So I've waited till it will end.
    I'm really not sure why I've got banned because:
    A. It wasn't RDM (The second case)
    B. I've said through the whole slay time.

Thanks!

P.S - I'm not a nattive English speaker so I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hi Tactic, if you could provide us with the staff members that were on the time and the approximate time you played, it would help speed things up.

Have a great day!

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @Killamarshall for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.
    Please be sure to stay a full round if you have a slay(s) issued against you.

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

The second situation you are talking about was still RDM, yes one of the Traitors said "you're the last inno" however, if any single person disagrees with that statement (which one did) you can't kill everyone, that is why you were slain. about you leaving, you did not wait the entire round, you promptly left about a minute after your slay, i waited for the round to finish before banning you as you seemed to be understanding, however it seems i was wrong.

Ban appeal: Denied

Please feel free to play on our other 4 servers as this is only a local ban.

5. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I thought ruling was that if a T tells an inno he's the last inno without consulting his fellow T buddies, he's held responsible for any and all cases of RDM?

6. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I thought the same, I'm pretty sure the deaths are on the person who gives his buddies away.

7. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

this is the case as well, however as he still went on the killing spree after he was told that he wasn't the last innocent is why i slayed him. if i was mistaken then i will change it but this is how i have handled it since i was a mod. both the t who said it and the player that continued through with it even after being told that he wasn't the last Inno were slain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.