Approved T0M's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by T0M, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T0M

T0M New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    T0M
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:183790550
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned on ALL servers for "RDM & leave" But I never RDM'd & left really, IDK why I got banned I really did nothing, last time I played was yesterday and everything was fine... I never RDM'd or left... I really dont know what to say I'm just shocked that I got banned outta nowhere...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'll be honest, I can't reallt prove my innocence, I have no screenshots and well... I'm really sure I never RDM'd & left because only people who is stupid and really want to get banned would do something like that. Anyways if I did it, it wasnt on purpose, maybe I left and I wasnt aware of a slay. I'm seeking for forgiveness (even though I didnt do nothing) because this servers are really my favorite. Thanks for reading me and I'm sorry...​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Give me a moment to get my screenshots. You left the server without giving me any valid explanation besides "make better report."

3. Agent A

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Because you didn't clarify what you meant in the your response, and you left the server before I can ask you for exact reason you killed Honev, I had to ban you for rdm and leave - fourth offense. So why did you kill Honev?

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I'm gonna take the shit for this. But it's pretty stupid how an exceptionally loyal player such as T0M can get banned after a stupid report such as this. Show some more respect for the loyal rule-abiding members.

Thanks, rant over will take my warning now.

5. T0M

T0M New Member

Agent A, I killed him because of a fucking UN ID, or maybe GBA or something like that, I ALWAYS have a reason to kill people, I don't like RDM'ing... And well I had to go to sleep and everything seemed clear so I just left... I will never leave until you're done checking a report. sorry but you never slayed me before I leave...

6. T0M

T0M New Member

Well anyways you took a report that said "ye dildo" in a serious way? I mean... He never said "RDM" or something like that... Anyways if I fucked up, I'm sorry.

7. Agent A

I'll be accepting your ban appeal. Even if the message from the "victim" is dumb, we expect people to put in proper reasons why they killed the person. Secondly, I was in process of investigating and re-investigating (and re-re-investigating) DaBean's report during that time so my apologies. However, it is wise to ask a staff member if you can leave the server so you can make sure you will not be banned for RDM and Leave.

Appeal: Accepted; Ban Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.