T warning clarification in MOTD

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by IAmGiygas, Jul 23, 2014.

1. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

Well I've never been told you have to warn for a T trap and there is nothing in the rules saying you have to. Since it isn't common sense, and all servers are different, it really should be written in the MOTD that you need to warn for things like poisoning the water in that one terrible Minecraft map and stuff. I was slain for two rounds for killing two T's with the poison water and it doesn't say anywhere that you have to warn. There are obvious signs that the water is poisoned, so it shouldn't be slayable.

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

There's only one rule for traitors, and that's no killing traitor buddies. You need to warn before throwing a traitorous grenade, Jihading, activating most traitor traps, etc, beacuse if you don't and you kill a traitor buddy, then you will be slain.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Also, "There is a fair amount of time between the button press and actual poison. The poison only triggers after the entire cave shakes, after the Rock has fallen/bridge destroyed, and only JUST after the pulsing lights and ambient warning sirens kick in"- @Books. There is actually plenty of warning time for any traitors to leave the water before it's poisoned, so no warning is actually required for activating the poison T-trap on Mythic.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

And I was slain for two rounds for killing two T buddies with the water by @Darth West .

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Those slays were falsely given.

6. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

Should I report it or just deal with it?

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

No I will talk to him, lol.

8. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

Is there any way to have those slays removed from my count?

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Slays aren't really that big of a deal to worry about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Yes. As Mango said just above me, slay records are not something to worry about. They are so minuscule in-fact, that we actually went through and deleted thousands of Notes on player records that mentioned slays. This is because said records take up valuable space, and serve no actual applicable use. Rest assured, Event will take care of it on our end.

• Agree Agree x 1