Denied T.w² | Rusty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by T.w² | Rusty, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.w² | Rusty

T.w² | Rusty Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rusty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65516930
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    BS Harassment Claims by Ant.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So at one point a mod names ant. joined in. We were fucking around as usual and calling eachother faggots and such, nobody cared. Then ant. came and started muting anyone that muttered something negative, you say "Fuck you ----" as a joke, being known is a joke, you get muted. This is a model of how ant. seems to be wanting to clock in as many as possible bans/kicks/punishments by following the rules to a point in which you cannot break them in the slightest, but thats just what it seems like to me. So what i was doing when people killed me fairly was i would pm them with a message of the such:
    "listend he re fuckera i witll fkcing find you im trassccing your IP adfdress cunts"
    And we would have a laugh and nobody cared. Well i was muted for a round for doing so because someone (dont know who) couldnt take a fucking joke. After this I PM ant. i cant remember what i said, something about it being a joke, and how he dosent have to follow the rule so strictly. After the round he muted another person for a small crime again. So i PM'ed him with something on the same line, Then i get kicked, warning 2. I join back and i tell him again something similar. He takes in a report from many rounds ago in which a player says i RDMed him because i did some damage with a barrel and he killed me, kinda reverse logic but okay. He Slays me, it happens to be a special round, so i say.
    "Great to have you slay me on a special round, especially from some guy that was micspamming, then "harrased" me"
    As he had been micspamming
    After this a player says something like this as a joke
    "Rusty you a little bitch"
    He gets muted. So i say as a joke
    "Fuck you OOO"
    (OOO being a player on the server) I continue on, nobody caring. And then i get banned for 8 hours. A little extreme. Honestly if people cant take such pity and good natured teasing then they should get off the internet. Its stupid that Ant feels the need to follow the rules so strictly that the server basically becomes fascist.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

@ant. banned you for Harassment. Please be patient while he responds!

3. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hey @T.w² | Rusty ,

When i jumped onto the server, a player immediately messaged me what you were pming him, which caused your 1st warning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You then immediately spammed what i pmed you, then called whoever you messaged me a puss, which led to your kick.
    [​IMG]

Finally, while i was dealing with others players using foul language, you started harrassing others yet again, which led to your ban. I even muted you and @Nirvash as you two were arguing and warned you yet again, but you continued and harrassed another.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This kind of behavior is not allowed on these servers. You will sit through your ban.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.