T Traps for CS:S maps?

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Enigmatica, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I just thought of an interesting idea that maybe @pages could work on, but maybe we could add some T traps to the CS:confused: maps? One example I can think of is that there are unarmed bombs at both bombsites on the maps, and the traitors can spend 1 credit to activate the bomb. Detectives can use a bomb defuser to deactivate the bomb. The bomb will have the same radius as a C4 armed for 46 seconds or so.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

+1

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

+1. And maybe for dolls, we can use the pictures as a t trap, have them fall when we say so. That would also make it so people cant possess them and crush people, so 2 birds, 1 stone

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

I think it would be kind of evil in Dolls if it was possible to turn off the fan that blows you to the top of the vent to make people fall to their death if they try to come up that way.

• Creative Creative x 2
  5. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

That means someone needs to recreate the maps and add it in.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

This is a great idea.

How's about we have giant dolls that can do karate and use Barrett 50 cals. as their fingers, be a t trap too? They come out and pew pew

8. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

I was actually serious Pop stop making fun of me :cry:

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I would assume all that has to happen is someone like @pages goes in, adds the model for the bombs, and adds the traitor trap scripts.

10. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

I'd love to go back and change some of the C:confused:S maps to fit TTT. sometime. Imagine Militia having gameplay mechanics like Clue, without being so restrictive and small. Considering TTT requires C:confused:S content regardless, it's sort of perfect. Only problem I predict is how jacked up all Valve maps seem to get when you decompile them, but that's fixable enough. Highwon and I were also talking about a mapping board that I could moderate, where I'd open up requests and suggestions for maps and trap ideas.

Yeah, Dolls is another one that was mentioned for editing. The map is fantastic except for how it completely lacks t-traps, and the fact that you can control random objects like the mirror yet do nothing to them.

I'm making this happen. This is a thing now.