T Tips...

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by KidLaser, Feb 18, 2014.

1. KidLaser

KidLaser VIP

Well Lets get a tips thread going...
    Tips as a T: I just go rambo mode and kill anything that moves
    -Silenced pistols are actually extremely underused and deadly from close-medium range.
    - AWP sucks
    Recently I've been having trouble getting lots of kills as a T and I just want to hear some tips from you guys. I'm fairly new to the game and the server so please give me and anybody else reading the thread TIPS :D

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

well the tips i can give vary from map to map, so ill give a few maps tips and you can ask for another map.

Rooftops/Metropolis/Canyon:find a nice spot away from people and get a dragunov and a radar. alternatively you can use the newton launcher to make people fall to their death.

dolls:use a decoy to your advantage and kill anyone who you can get alone when they dont expect it.

minecraft:take advantage of T traps

bowling:prop kill and use T traps/T room to your advantage

clue:spam C4

general:plant a decoy in the T room whenever possible, and if the map has no T room, plant a decoy under the body of a dead T buddy.

3. KidLaser

KidLaser VIP

Thanks for the tips Rhazh. Ill be sure to use them in game :D

4. NerdsWBNerds

NerdsWBNerds Member

+1 for the truth.

5. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

What i like to do is have a convo with someone then kill them and keep the convo going while i murder others

6. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Aimbot

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Just go rambo and kill everyone you see, that works most of the time. Although having said that, it depends what map it is. Some maps I go rambo and shoot everyone on sight, other maps I might take my time and kill them off silently.

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

don't get your harpoon blocked by linkthedinosaur holding a barrel :/

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Sometimes if I know the group of traitors I'm with are decent, I will arrange a deathsquad and we will go rambo together. At that point, it's GG for innocents.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

Get all the innocent's to kill eachother of course!

11. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

:ugeek:

12. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

I feel awful for saying this, but exploit the newbies, because they have itchy trigger fingers. One well placed shot and they will kill the player nearest to them

13. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Recently I got 9 kills with 400 ping... how did I do it you say? I spammed frag grenades all around the map. Use the point shop to continuously buy grenades. You want to "cook" the grenades before you throw them so that they explode on impact; that way the innocents have no time to run. To cook a frag grenade you want to select your frag and hold it out for about 2 seconds, then hold down the throw trigger and hold it for about 3-4 seconds, then release the trigger and the grenade with be thrown into the enemy crowd and explode almost instantly on them. Always warn your T buddies before you throw a grenade though, so that they have time to get out of the way.

14. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Your welcome for that tip law :p

15. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Also bind "ttt_toggle_disguise" the disguiser is very useful, it hides your name AND hides you on radar