Denied T.F. {BSCG}'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by T.F. {BSCG}, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.F. {BSCG}

T.F. {BSCG} Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    T.F. {BSCG}
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75701236
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because I did not mean to "leaf" the server. I had an internet problem and my brother unplugged the wireless connection.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well, I don't really have evidence. Not only that, but I did not even rdm anyone that round. I had a good reason to kill him. He was shooting at me, I also was traitor so, I don't know why I was banned for it.​

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned by @Jolly ol St Noctorious for RDM and Leave Second Offense.

He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Your RDM was on a 2 previous rounds where you had claimed a player was by unID'd bodies, but I found evidence that was untrue, and when you had shot me because you were "testing hit boxes"

4. Noctorious

@Santakiller87 was the player who reported you and you claimed he passed by unIDs

5. T.F. {BSCG}

T.F. {BSCG} Member

I actually was but I guess I made a mistake and I won't do it again, also the first time I left was an internet problem too. Windows 10 sucks!

Please forgive me.

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello BSCG, can't say I am happy you are attempting to excuse yourself from this blatant RDM that occurred.. what like a week ago (at least that is what it feels like :cry:). You can blame your Windows computer all you want, but this should be more about the fact that you actually attempted to loophole your way out of a slay in order to kill me. So let's get to it.

My picture will be supplemented by @Jolly ol St Noctorious 's video that shows you killing me. You said your reason to kill me was because I was around unid'd bodies. As you can see in this picture which is the best evidence I can supply...

[​IMG]

The body to the left is my body, and you are also seen running away from it. There could be bodies to the left further near the sea, or behind the t-room. I unfortunately do not have pictures of those areas, and do not have any better pictures other than this. However if Noc's video does in fact show the same scene in the picture with no bodies around me then you had no reason to kill me. You attempted to loophole and got caught, slain for it instead but it seems like you left. So, that's all I have to say about this. All up to Noc to get the kicker.

7. T.F. {BSCG}

T.F. {BSCG} Member

I made a mistake I just said that in my reply, I thought that you did walk over a body, and even then, if you were taking screenshots, you should have taken the entire place, you didn't and you specifically pointing out places where unidentified bodies were, you did not specifiy where you came from, the tester. Over by the tester you passed a couple of the unidentifed bodies which I proceeded to identify. I admitted I did it on accident, taking the blame for the rdm. You brought up something I said I accidently did. I would not have left a server for rdm that I have like 10 hours on. Please rethink your saltyness.

8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I did not say anything about you accidentally doing anything. I am convinced you did it on purpose. Furthermore, I distinctly remember Noc telling me that I ID'd every unid'd body I came across therefore if this is true with his evidence you'll be lying again. That's all I have to say as anything else would escalate into an argument.

9. T.F. {BSCG}

T.F. {BSCG} Member

What I was saying was, I admit it was RDM. What do you not understand? I am appealing that I did not mean to leave the server. Sorry if it was not clear.

10. Noctorious

Good Evening! I will answer this report in chronological order of how events happened. First, you were reported by @Santakiller87 and then by myself for clarification on your response. Your response being that Robokiller was by unID'd bodies and for that reason you killed him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Because I was not witness at the time, that report was WvW at the time so I had to put it aside. After discussing what happened with Robokiller87 I decided that after the map changed I would look into a recording and see if I could find any evidence of what happened.

In the mean time, while I was pming players at the start of the next round, you decided to randomly shoot me. No reason for it other than testing hitboxes, which then pretty much ruined my T round.
    [​IMG]

You were slain for that, and the map changed. I then went into my demo and watched you and Robokiller, almost the entire time you were by the tester and he was by the lighthouse. Then he saw a Traitor killing innos, he proceeded to shoot the traitor, at which point is when you saw him and started chasing him. And he passed by 3 bodies, First one was ID'd well prior, second was was the traitor's that he killed and then Identified, third was on the traitor had killed earlier but he had not been in line-of-sight of until climbing up, seeing it, and IDing it. Then he walked around the hill towards the tester, as you went under and proceeded to kill him on sight. The video quality is bad, but I run it twice to show that Robo either ID'd the bodies he passed, or they were previously ID'd.

I then rejoined the server and put 2 slays on you, as you had rdm'd twice over 2 rounds, you were to receive a total of 3 slays but were given one before I left the server. <50 sec into your second of the 3 slays you left the server. I gave you about 6 mins to reconnect (according to when I took the screenshot and what time you were banned), and then placed the ban on you.

[​IMG]

Given that one of your reports was responded in a way that made it WvW and usually would not result in a slay, and your other report was very blatant RDM. Combined with the fact it took you 2 days to make an appeal (those who are accidentally disconnected usually appeal in less than an hour). I am going to have to DENY this appeal. I'll let you post any final comments or questions before I lock this thread.

Appeal: DENIED

11. T.F. {BSCG}

T.F. {BSCG} Member

You didnt check the one on the pool, it was unidentified.

RDM=Random death match, I was not trying to kill you. I used a desert eagle only dealing 20% of your health, very hard to believe I ruined your t round

Also, you just said you are denying it because of the time I posted it? I did not even know till today like what the hell?

You checked the body after a person was leaving it. Not only that, but you actually in adverdently helped me. I think that you now hate me, so you were going in this bias. 0:49 shows a person leaving a body that was unidentified. If you would have checked it sooner, maybe you would have proven something but the evidence you show here does not prove much. I looked down at the body and looked around for people too see if there was a person who killed him. My angle only showed Robokiller killing someone and while running away from an unidentified body.

If a person really was rdming he would have just found someone else to kill rather than just chase one person. 0;46 you did not even check the other body to see if it was unidentifed or not, so not really proving anything there. It was unidentifed, which I identified it.

Clearly this was something that you should have spent more time on.

Edit: He had 803 karma, while I had 1000. Really?

12. T.F. {BSCG}

T.F. {BSCG} Member

Also, why didn't you just tell me hey, why did you shoot me, I'm going to slay you now. I would have totally been fine with it. I am pretty chill when I do something and get punished for it, I deserve it. I even let this one go by, but then I got banned for 10 days, for having connection problems? Really? At least type it correctly

13. Noctorious

Ah, I see you have a lot of concerns. I will attempt to address these for you one at a time.

In our TTT rules that come up every time you join or load the server, RDM is defined as random damage or kill, meaning you don't have to kill someone to RDM them. And because I had to kill you in-self defense, I was very quickly called-out and killed that round, not getting to enjoy a full T-round.
    [​IMG]

The reason I say this is that, if you had simply been forced disconnected and knowing that RDM and Leave is a ban because you read the rules when you joined the server, you would try to reconnect as soon as you could. Then, seeing that you were banned and knowing your disconnecting was on accident, you would hit the forums and make an appeal like you did here. I'm not saying that your story of being disconnected is false, I'm saying that is more believable when the ban is appealed very quickly. If you did not know you were banned until today, then you did not try to reconnect after receiving the ban until today. I would like to believe you disconnected on accident but a lot of people use that excuse and I have nothing to back it up as true.

I do not have any ill feelings towards you, I am trying to explain the best I can so that you understand from my position what evidence I had to work with that have lead to my decision.

If you are speaking of the body in the pool of water at the top of the ladder, as I said, Robokiller87 was not in line of sight of the body at 0:36, which is when you looked down and saw him swimming below. Robokiller87 was down in the water, the body was up a ladder on a ridge, if Robokiller87 could not see the body, he could not ID it. At 0:49, he does, which is also view-able at 2:31, though the quality is bad, you can see in the top-right as he IDs the body.

As I have stated above, he did ID the body, it's easier to see at 2:31 in the video

I spent a lot of time going through the demo playing it multiple times, both before slaying you, and when recording for this appeal.

I reported you for shooting me, which is the same as asking why you shot me. And it says in chat when you are going to be slain, and you were slain on the round you left the server.

I assume you're referring about the description of your ban?
    [​IMG]
    This is your ban on the ban list for the servers, and has been this since 12/12/15 01:58 server time
    It is spelled correctly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.