Denied Syntax's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhinocores, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rhinocores
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90534167
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all at the start of the round and i will say that i actually rdmed a traitor and he reported me next think that happened is i had a urgent matter i had to go immediatly and couldn't answer the report and Didn't tell the only mod which i forgot about it so i left and i came back 7 hours later and i saw that im banned for 56 days which is ridicilous.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm pretty sure Graze was there or either someone else​

2. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey Rhinocores,

You were banned by @MyriadOfChaos for RDM and Leave (Fourth Offense). Please be patient until he responds at his earliest convenience.

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal on your ban. Please give me a moment to collect my evidence.

4. MyriadOfChaos

Hi there Syntax and i hope you are having a good day. I dont think you are going to like the news i bring today, but lets go ahead and dive right into it. It is correct i banned you for your 4th offense of RDM and Leave. You left both reports against you blank, so i had to assume that you RDM'd and decided to leave to avoid the punishment. No doubt this is a decision you are regretting now. Below you will see the report against you where you RDM'd a player 3 seconds into the round.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now considering you killed this person with a rifle in a single shot, im seeing this as you intentionally took the time to kill this person knowing it was RDM. Not only this, but you admit in your appeal you rdm'd them, AND left knowing that you did so. These are two things we do not take lightly here. Given this is your fourth offense of RDM, you admitting you knew you RDM'd, and leaving when you knew you RDM'd, I will be denying this appeal today. This ban is only local to the EU2 server so feel free to play on our other servers while this ban in in effect.

Appeal: DENIED

5. MyriadOfChaos

After talking with you in TS and discussing things with @Mr. Rogers I have decided to shorten the ban to 4 weeks. The only thing that saved you here was your honesty. In the event a serious matter comes up, discuss it with a staff member so that there can be an understanding.

6. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Understand that I'm being very lenient in letting this ban even be reduced given your history. If you are to abuse this leniency and break our rules in any way, I wont hesitate to see to it that you are given a long global ban for doing so.

Don't mess up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.