Denied sweggy spoderman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I'm Obese, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sweggy Spoodgeman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73032519
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i should be unbanned because usually a spam is only one round and i spammed and then CDriscoll banned me for my "rdm and leave" when i spammed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was only spamming and he gagged me which is normal. Then he said that he would continue to ban me. I didnt know that being gagged could result in 16 week ban​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

@CDriscoll banned you for Spam and your extensive history on our servers.
    Mainly due to you JUST coming off another global ban only to spam.

He'll respond with his evidence and verdict as soon as he can!
    Thanks for your patience.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Sweggy Spoderman,

Thanks for taking your time to appeal your ban, but I will be denying this. Two months ago, seen in your adminstats, you were banned numerous times for Mass RDM, RDM and Leave, multiple accounts of Spam, and other offenses as well, including earlier offenses of ghosting. Your presence on our servers had been noted as that of a troll, and your ban for your fourth offense of RDM and Leave and Spamming was extended to be a 2 month long ban. Today, you had returned from that two month long ban and continued to play. Initially I looked at your stats and believed that you had been accidentally unbanned, as we've been having glitches with our globalized bans unbanning lately, and I was going to let you be. That is, until, you began to spam once again. Granted you were not accidentally unbanned by the system, and that your ban had expired, the fact that you had come back to spam on our servers once again is what caused your globalized 4 month ban.

It's apparent that you have not learned from your previous bans and decided to continue the behavior that had you banned in the first place. If you'd like to return to the servers, there will need to be clear, appreciable change in the way you treat the users on our servers, and the way you hold yourself.

Here is an image of your adminstats for your reference:
    [​IMG]

With that said above, your ban appeal will be denied, and I am open to conversation in an inbox here on the forums if you so desire.

Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

Thank you,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.