Denied sweggy spoderman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I'm Obese, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sweggy spoderman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73032519
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't see a pm that an admin sent me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was getting off and i wasn't looking at the pm. Right before i left the server i pm'd him if it was alright if i got off. He said alright and the next round this guy (sorry i forgot his name) asked anyone to shoot him in the foot with a pistol. I asked him to and he said yes. He allowed me to and he said his screen was all red. It says in the rules allowing someone to is rdm.​

2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

You were banned by @CDriscoll for "RDM & Leave 4th offense", which is also globalized.

He'll respond when he can.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

It looks like @Lemon also started the ban and CD did globalize it. Tagging the mod as well.

Thank you for your patience.[s/]

No it just looks like I am dumb and didn't see it was voided the same day it was globalized.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Sweggy Spoderman,

As I've stated in the Shoutbox with you, I'll be denying this appeal. In your appeal, you claim that a user asked to be shot in the foot, and you did the deed for him. You also acknowledge that are rules still hold this as RDM, and that you are still accountable for the RDM, yet you had left the server immediately after that round, after I had asked for your reasoning for shooting the user. While it is true that I had told you that you were free to leave the previous round, you instead stayed another round, and RDMed during the latter, leaving at the end; you were not told you could leave during the round in which you were banned.

Here are screenshots regarding the logs for the RDM, the private message I sent to you about it, and you leaving and being banned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With your history, pictured here, I'll be denying your appeal. Please take this time to revisit our rules and brush up on what is, and isn't, allowed, and hopefully prevent these situations in the future.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.