Approved SweGasmaskGuy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SweGasmaskGuy, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweGasmaskGuy

SweGasmaskGuy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SweGasmaskGuy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:87687622
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on the server for a couple hours. I might have accidently killed someone who then reported me. Mod doesn't read report untill i leave. Then i get a 5 day ban? Why didn't he read the report when i was still on the server? I left because i had to go shopping with my stepfather, he was waiting outside the building in his car. Could i get unbanned because it's literally not my fault that the mod didn't bother to read the report untill i left. I don't know who reported me, but i know that i got reported, played a couple of rounds and left. Then the mod banned me when i was gone.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey, @Jassa banned you so please be patient until he responds.

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal

You did not get punished due to a report but rather unreported damage but you left before I could report you and ask why you did it.

Evidence:
    [​IMG]

I am going to leave this open for 1 day so you can tell me why you hit the detective with a crowbar, depending on your answer I will decide the outcome of the appeal.

@SweGasmaskGuy

4. SweGasmaskGuy

SweGasmaskGuy New Member

@Jassa
    Ok now i know what caused my ban.
    I said in voice chat i was gonna leave, and asked Abdullah if he could kill me. He said "No." in chat. So i hit him once with the crowbar, to get him to kill me (no i didn't report) and i left.
    5 day ban for hitting a guy with a crowbar 1 time. what

5. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Okay, I have unbanned you however I will put a slay on your steamid as you did clearly RDM. The ban also is not voided so the next time you RDM and leave, it will be RDM and leave 2nd offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.