Denied SweetCaliber's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SweetCaliber, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetCaliber

SweetCaliber New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SweetCaliber
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:164480757
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I should be unbanned because i was not Hacking this all happened over 30mins I was the Traitor and had my mic on full volume so I could here were others were and then after I ended up winning I was called a hacker and they said i was using some smeg crap which first off i dont even no what a smeg is and I come on the game to have fun not to hack where is the fun in hacking i like the strategic style of the game thats why I play it really if i was a hacker why would i have so many warnings of rdming innocence because wouldnt hacks tell me who the traitor is and stuff this is completely unfair i come on for fun not to deal with this crap
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I did this ban. I will respond after I finish my staffing session for today.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Out of the sake of time, I will make this fast for you. Here is a link to the video that was provided to me with the evidence for which I banned you over.

What do you have to say regarding this video?

(we have discussed this on Teamspeak, please wait for a response to this.)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

After deliberation with multiple other staff members your ban will stand and stay in place. The video provided above shows that you have a distinct amount of lock on going on with your aim. Due to this I have decided to deny your ban appeal. We have talked and discussed this a few times now over Teamspeak and you appear to accept the ban. Please make a conversation with me over the forums, message me on Steam, or poke me on TS if you wish to discuss this further. For now this appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.