Denied Sweer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sweer, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweer

Sweer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sweer
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, I was recently playing like I normally do and this time around, I was banned for meta gaming for playing the game how I normally do and how. I walked in onto the scene where a whole crowd was there where Thresh and Falcor trying to kill each other and nobody seems to be killing anyone while they try to kill each other. I decide to go about it and kill a person, then just for fun, throw the body off right after. So, in this instance, It was meta gaming apparently since I unknowingly helped the T and didn't kill the other player even though the mentioned crowd didn't bother to kill Falcor until a long while after. I just don't get how I'm being singled out for meta gaming when I, out of all the players in that round was playing the round while people were trying to push each other off with crowbars and jumping off the ledge trying to do the glitch where you get full kill participation. Even rounds after, I was playing the game like normal and apparently I'm meta gaming. I just don't agree with this ban especially for how long it is. I just want things clarified since if that was the case, how come nobody else on the server gets banned for not playing their role but I was.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Again, I just want some evidence and some reasoning or some other perspective if anyone was recording at the time. I know that Falcor has a perspective of her view and probably someone else has another perspective since there were a lot of regulars on at the time.​

2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were banned for Metagaming. Falcor [T] was involved in a gunfight with Thresh . You [D] decided to kill Thresh. When Thresh was dead, you decided to throw his unided body off the cliff. This is metagaming because you effectively threw the round and gave falcor an advantage. Your argument about how other people did nothing is essentially meaningless here because you were a detective. What are they suppose to do? If you are a detective and you step into a gunfight that grants legitimacy to Falcor.

The evidence is presented below. You have a long history of meta gaming, therefore I see no reason in shortening or nullifying this ban. Denied.
    [​IMG] https://streamable.com/vdcyp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.