Denied Sweer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sweer, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweer

Sweer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sweer
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey, Sweer here. So, I have been recently banned for another mass rdm ban which is totally justified since I've been more than careless as of recently. Now I know that I have bad history with things that are pretty much borderline toxic or toxic in general but this kind of behavior hasn't really been displayed from me until very recently. So, the whole deal here is that me and the player Tups have been fucking around a lot by crowbaring each other to the point where I almost get karma banned which is non to his fault his but you know, we're just having fun. In no way am I blaming him and I know that it's not the proper way to play the game but we're both completely fine with it and have fun; I even give him health stations/points right after and I would hope there's no bad blood. Me and him both serve the slays when it happens and I even serve the bans when it came to that but on the day which my ban was G&E'd I mass rdm'd but it was only directed at Tups. I believe. I do quite often crowbar people and give them health and straight up give them points with a slay as compensation for my fuck up but me and Tups were just having fun together. This probably won't go anywhere since the ban was G&E'd because of recent history but do what you will I suppose. Inb4 Denied.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Tagging @Agent A as he G & E'd your ban. Please be patient while awaiting his reply.

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Also tagging @Orion since he was the original person to ban you, and would have all the information pertaining to the ban.

4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I was expecting this.

Firstly, let's look at your history.

[​IMG]

These are all your bans on 2018. Over the course of the year, you accumulated 5 Mass RDM bans, 2 of them being 4 or more kills and 4 karma bans, 3 of them being on the same server, same day.

You are being extremely careless when playing, killing and damaging for reasons that you know aren't valid.

Here are the reports:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the last kill, you straight up killed Tups with a Colt headshot while he was standing still. The responses you gave also seem like complete jokes.

I don't see why I should accept this appeal since you're just going into our servers and breaking rules on purpose.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.