Denied Swagsweeper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Swagsweeper, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swagsweeper

Swagsweeper Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Swagsweeper The Noscopebroom
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    What happened: As a detective I found some C4. Placed it at max time and then before I could disarm it some inno tried to defuse it killing multiple people and then somebody reported me with the message "rdm". the end.

So yeah, I had it coming. Seems a bit harsh though considering someone purposely tried disarming it around several other people.

P.S. 1v1 m8 u fokin scrub
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, I am guilty as fuck.​

2. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Sorry for future reference your ID is STEAM_0:0:20831486

@Darth West banned you and he will look over your appeal. Please wait for his response. Thanks!

3. Swagsweeper

Danke, totally fine with serving the time, just though I would post anyways. scrublords like you can't even handle me on the server anyways.

4. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

That's not helping your appeal...

5. Swagsweeper

I'm not taking it into some deep personal and serious level considering the minor offense. Had I truly felt unjust and cruelly punished I would be more mature about it.

6. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

I am sorry @Swagsweeper for the late response, but I was at college so please bear with me. When you as a spawn as a detective your are given the objective to kill the traitors and protect the innocents. By planting a C4 you are going against your main objective to "Kill traitors and protect the innocents", and when you plant a C4 you can never accomplish this goal. So when the C4 that you planted killed 2 and damaged one you committed the act of Rdm. Seeing the attiude that you have given in this appeal and the fact that it is only a 1 day ban, I will not be accepting this appeal.

This is the logs of your Rdm.
    upload_2014-10-29_13-11-57.png

@ThatBox If my admin feels that I have been unjust in my course of action, then I ask that he alert me the course of action, that I must undergo.

Apeal Denied
    Topic Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.