Denied swadster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by swadster, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swadster

swadster VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    swadster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:136685886
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not believe I was banned for a proper reason I was unhappy about the way the mod handled a report on me as I had done nothing wrong (I had plenty of evidence to shoot the guy) and I confronted him about it which led to mutes and eventually him saying he was dealing with be through the "usual flow" which is (useless to anyone who does not know what that is) he spoke to me in a condescending way and when I suggested he try to talk to me like a person instead of a 5 year old he banned me for "harassment" the mods name is Five btw
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Harassment is when someone behaves in a way which makes you feel distressed, humiliated or threatened.
    i did not threaten him i spoke to him about how he was treating me the only way he could feel this way is if he knows what he did was wrong in which case he is the one who is in the wrong (needs to be demoted)​

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @Fivecraft for Harrassment on EU vanilla.

He will respond when he can.

Are you wanting to appeal your EU2 ban as well?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

you were bringing it up all time and Five told you loads time to not bring up and you still carryed on about your slays. Five was doing his job and sorry to say you was harrassment him.

4. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

You kept talking to me like I was a lesser individual and I had to literally gag you twice just to get my point across to you as witnessed by @gareth who heard the way you were speaking to me I gave you many chances to calm down over the event involving your slay which you would not leave alone and you kept talking like I was a horrid individual which I told you to stop several times you kept on which is harassing behavior when you refuse to do so I could have banned you for mic spam with the factor of you spamming so much. This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.