Approved Supreme© Moistness's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Supreme© Moistness, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Supreme Moistness
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16056392
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Don't know why i'n getting banned AGAIN; for an action I DO NOT ever DO. It'd be extremely hypocritical for it to even occur. Only type of RDM and "leave" that could occur is if my GMOD crashes. I get pissed the fuck off when people RDM me and leave the game and make sure mods know, so why would I do it myself? What is the reasoning behind this ?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. @Yuuki please respond when you have the chance

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Here are the unreported damages: https://imgur.com/a/1mFNa

Vanilla during this time was RDM fest as numerous people were rdming so I reported several people for unreported damages throughout the current map.
    Why? Unreported damages are something that we have to do here.

So I would like to ask why did you damage Rufinox for 60 hp and Askar for 19 hp?

4. I don't know the exact reasoning as I don't find the time to retain everything that happens on these GMOD servers. But, I can tell you it was not just RDM to be a dick. I was likely chatting with both of them and usually smack friends with crowbars. IF it was , then it would be 100+ damage to both.

Main point i'm trying to make is : Yes, I do damage people accidentally, fucking with them on a friendly, or because of a KOS,
    No, I do not enjoy RDMing people (which are likely kids), and then just leaving .

I really do thank you however for taking care of Unreported damages , as the real perpetrators would go un-noticed.
    I won't hit buddies with a crowbar anymore; I apologize.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'll unban you. However, I won't be voiding the ban.

Please be more careful. Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.