Approved Supreme© Moistness's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Supreme© Moistness, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Supreme© Moistness
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16056392
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not understand why I am recieving this punishment. There was no RDM in the case against me ; therefore I have suspicion that my case of being banned for 5 days was handled unfairly.I would like to get a concrete explanation for this.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Yuuki as they banned you for RDM and Leave. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Thank you, I will remember to @ for the future.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Nobody (who was warned to change his name) wanted to report you because you damage him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can you explain why you damage Nobody?

5. Yea it's kinda right in the chat. Multiple time people said "Nobody is a Traitor!"
    Maybe he should not have such a name in a 'serious' Gmod TTT server .

6. @Yukki @Ashes Relandi may i please have an update on my ban appeal. Yukki gave me the evidence i need to be innocent in his screencap so whats going on? why did he even ban me? This is complete nonsense

A KOS against yourself is as valid as all other KOSes, even as a joke. For instance, if you KOSed yourself while you are an innocent, you may be killed for the KOS - and then punished for RDMing yourself.

Self implication is when a player says something about themselves that implies they are a Traitor. Unlike against other players, these implications about yourself are considered valid KOSes.
    Some examples:
    • "I am a Traitor"

7. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Please wait patiently for @Yuuki 's decision in regards to this.

8. I have been waiting for 24 hours+ . @Yukki

9. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I will be locking the report until @Yukki is ready to respond to avoid more un-needed bumps/comments. Please understand that the staff members here volunteer and have lives off of SGM meaning they can't always respond when it is most convenient for others, The Appeal process can last awhile.

10. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Like I told you on the sb, please be patient.
    I have my life, which comes first. I can't always be there for you 24/7. I'm not you. I'm me.
    As I told you on the sb, the freeway lanes near my university were closed so I had to go bit further to get home.

As for your ban appeal, I will be accepting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.