Denied SuperShowtimeGames's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperShowtimeGames, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperShowtimeGames

SuperShowtimeGames New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SuperShowtimeGames
    Your Steam ID:
    supershowtimefilm
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for a 4th offense of rdm and leave. Now, i've been banned for a 2nd offense of rdm and leave. But, this ban was unjust. I remember serving my slays when I rdm'd a guy for being a dick. I served those and then the round AFTER my slay, I left. How is that rdm and leave? Please explain if I had rdm'd someone without my knowing.

EDIT: Also, if I did rdm someone and I just dont remember, I would like to be unbanned and be allowed to serve my proper slays
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None​

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

@BeautifulButterfly Banned you for Rdm and leave 4th offense, he will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello @SuperShowtimeGames .

Last night you RDMed a player with full intention.
    [​IMG]

You then proceeded to stay through most of the round, but did leave towards the end.
    [​IMG]

Due to this being your 4th offense of RDM and Leave. I will be denying your appeal. You should know better by now. If at all uncertain, it is best to ask in admin chat whether you can leave before you do to ensure we do not have a repeat of this situation. In the meantime you are free to play on any of STTT's four other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.