Denied SuperKricken's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperKricken, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SuperKricken
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33809590
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know why I was banned in the first place. Logged on this afternoon and it said I was banned for 4 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know what I was banned for, so I don't know what evidence I need.​

2. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

You have been banned by @Chubblebutt | SF for RDM and Leave: First Offense on our East server. Please note that, you have also been been banned from East 2 for RDM and Leave: Second Offense by @kynwall. Please make sure to contact the staff member on your server (by typing @ before your message) and asking whether or not you are free to leave as you may have a pending report on you. If you RDM a player and leave the server without stating your reasoning for killing them, we are inclined to take the players' word and ban you for RDM. Thank you for your time. He will reply at his earliest convenience.

3. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

I am in school right now so please give me sometime to get home and get my evidence together.

4. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Hello SuperKricken.

On clue You shot a player by the name of Chemistry 00:15 seconds in to the round. There was no report field but I took it upon myself to find out why you shoot him and if it was RDM. I then proceeded to PM you about why you shot him. When I got no response from the PM I sent you I slayed you. You then left the server before you severed your slay. I would like to wait for @kynwall reason for banning you before I give my verdict to this report.

Thank You for making this appeal.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a0nMeny,uYquNob,2ssHCSm#2

5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I will respond when I get home from work today (since its now 1:30am), I cannot at the moment due to the infection that has been plaguing us. I thank-you for your patience.

6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Alright I am finally here to take the stand, good evening Judge @Opii and jury @Chubblebutt | SF I hope you both are having a fantastic day.
    Mr.Kricken I had banned you for the following, RDM and Leave: Second Offense, and I do say it is a legitimate claim. Lets begin with my first piece of evidence shall we:
    SuperKricken 2.png
    The following is the report filed against the defendant claiming RDM, to which he responded with "You killed an inno. DNA proved it" now normally if this were the case you would be fine, killing an innocent is technically KoSable. However this brings me to our next piece of evidence:
    SuperKricken 3.png
    These are the logs of that round organized to show the DNA that had been taken from the entire round, and it clearly shows you Mr.Kricken taking DNA off of Mr.LandonBlue's' body, and the DNA is, as shown, Mr.Rays'. If you would take the time to go back to the first piece of evidence you will see that Mr.LandonBlue was a traitor, so receiving any DNA from that mans body, following it to it's source, only proves that whoever has the DNA on him/her is innocent by default.
    Now I had slain you BECAUSE of what you claimed, which I will reiterate "You killed an inno. DNA proved it", as stated above you had received it from a traitors body. Any ignorance to actually take the time to look at the body is on you, yes the time-frame that this all happened is a small one only spanning roughly two seconds, and we do offer a five second grace period between someone killing another due to the possible confusion, unfortunately for you, you did not claim anything of that sort but instead claimed DNA; putting you in a position of RDM. After that had been dealt with and you punished accordingly, you left as seen below:
    SuperKricken 1.png
    Leading me to ban you. In conclusion I would recommend this Ban Appeal be denied, I have nothing further to say unless need be, thank-you for taking the time to make this appeal and have a wonderful day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.