Denied SuperDJD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperDJD, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Old Greg
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18535920
    Which Server:
    Eu 2 ​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was unbanned, but now I am banned again, and I don't know why because I didn't play on the server since I was unbanned. I am banned for less time than before though, so the admin did there job correctly. So maybe their was a technical issues with the banning system??? HERES THE THREAD- https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/superdjds-appeal.38400/#post-353143
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Super,

Seeing as you didn't provide any evidence at all. I will tag the moderator who gave you your most recent ban. @NeverEnding banned you for Mass RDM (4+).

I recommend providing more information on this ban if you truly want to appeal (such as what happened and why you think you should be unbanned) , as blank appeals like this do not give much for moderators to go on.

good luck.

3. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Hi @SuperDJD
    I've seen your appeal and I'll get back to you shortly with my evidence

As of now. your ban is on West 2 instead of EU2.

4. NeverEnding

Hi @SuperDJD
    Here are my evidence that has concluded a punishment of Mass Rdm (4) ban to be enforced towards you.

upload_2017-3-29_3-32-18.png

As you can see here. Damage 1 is on Vixel at 00:17, can you explain why did you damage him (To refresh your memory, this happened on West 2, Round 4, TTT_Lego)
    Damage 2 would be on Homie at 00:32, He made a report against you for this matter and you responded with this
    upload_2017-3-29_3-34-0.png

upload_2017-3-29_3-35-30.png

Here in the screenshot, it shows that you've propkilled 2 innocent for no reason. I recalled there was 2 report on you about this propkill, and you responded with something about pizza. can you explain this to me?

5. NeverEnding

Seeing that your ban is about to expire in less than 24, and there's no response for a day now.
    I'm going to have to
    DENY
    This appeal, as this ban is local, you are free to play in other servers.
    However your next punishment may be more severe. so please abide by the rule to make your game play pleasant for everyone.

Appeal:
    DENIED
    Thread:LOCKED

If you have anything else you want to input, you are welcome to pm me in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.